Christmas curtain for my mum's kitchen + pattern

Cuddlefish

I really hope you don't mind, but that pattern is just gorgeous! I graphed it out for you. I did the entire panel from hollow heart to hollow heart. You'll need to write out the instructions for working the side with the curtain rod holes.

CuddlefishValentinesVeil.jpg

I don't mind, and it's much easier to see than the dots-graph I made. Thanks. :)

I sort of explained the rod holes in post 22, but I think they can easily be made better than they are in my curtain, so I didn't go into too much detail. In mine there's seven rows with each 10 dc's, then three rows with three, all the way across. And as I say above, the long rows are topped with sc's and the gaps with ch's. (I don't know how many, and I just gave the curtain away today, so I can't count them for you, sorry). On top it's two rows of dc's. I hope that will do as an instruction. :yarn

No pattern? I am so completely impressed and jealous right now! Your curtains are WONDERFUL!!! Seriously!! I still can't believe you didn't have a pattern! You GO!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I am sure that your Mum will soso LOVE these curtains - and if she doesn't then there are plenty of Ville members :devil who would give them a loving home. LOL:lol:lol:lol

Cuddlefish, Thanks so much for sharing Your pattern! :c9 Rosered, thanks for creating a lovely graph for it.

I said it before, and I repeat myself, that is one gorgeous curtain...and I love the effect of the panels.

Ya know - this is so pretty! You should post it in origonal patterns. Feel free to copy and paste the graph - it's your pattern sweetie.

As long as you have the graph done - even without writing it all out people can figure it out

Archived