My New Book has been published!

JoviMom

wow can you get it in joanns or michaels etc

I would think so soon! I havent checked my local michael's yet but I would think so.

Right now I do Know you can get it from Annies attic or Amazon... or from me directly

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I did a wild and crazy thing and bought all the yarn for the Shadow Jacket (even though I have three other projects I have to finish first). I had a 20% off coupon from Michaels.

Well, I did a wild and crazy thing and bought all the yarn for the Shadow Jacket (even though I have three other projects I have to finish first). I had a 20% off coupon from Michaels.

Really? When you do get to it and finish it.. send me a picture! :)

Well, I did a gauge swatch this morning. In fine, honored tradition, my tight crocheting dictates that I'm going to need to use something larger than the J hook recommended for the Shadow Jacket.

You understand, of course, that this means a trip to my local AC Moore, as I have larger Boye hooks, but would like to get some larger Bates hooks. Basically, just about anything is an excuse to go to my local AC Moore, but this excuse will do as well as any other. :devil

Archived