My New Book has been published!

JoviMom

22905.jpg

The name says it all!

You get 6 great designs for everyone in the family, all utilizing the top-down method. Begin from the top of the sweater and stitch your way to the bottom for a simpler design that does not require separate pieces for sleeves and body. Sizes include women's sweaters sizes small -- 2X, baby sweaters sizes 3 -- 24 months and men's sweaters sizes small -- 2XL.

Skill level: Easy to Intermediate

Say, is this available at our local Michaels? (Perfect excuse to make the trip)

I am sure it will be! I havent seen it yet at my local michael's. But you can get it at annies attic or amazon right now.

Congrats!!! I am going to have to try and get that one. I love that sweater on the front. :)

That is My favorite one too! :) In fact that is the sweater that started it all. I made that for me.. and Had it at Chain Link 2007... DRG saw it and commisioned the rest!

22905.jpg

The name says it all!

You get 6 great designs for everyone in the family, all utilizing the top-down method. Begin from the top of the sweater and stitch your way to the bottom for a simpler design that does not require separate pieces for sleeves and body. Sizes include women's sweaters sizes small -- 2X, baby sweaters sizes 3 -- 24 months and men's sweaters sizes small -- 2XL.

Skill level: Easy to Intermediate

Just what I've been looking for! thank you!

I have been drooling over that sweater on the cover, however have a aversion to ordering on line.

Hopefully it will be in a store in my area

Keep watching your local stores.

Thank you for doing all that work to

make the patterns and an extra thank you

for including plus sizes.

You are so welcome!!! I truely believe the range for everyone needs to be there!

That is My favorite one too! :) In fact that is the sweater that started it all. I made that for me.. and Had it at Chain Link 2007... DRG saw it and commisioned the rest!

I can see why. It looks fantastic. :) I want one for me. I am going to find it on Amazon. :)

Archived