Ya know, these intro threads always seem so contrived. Grr! Need some creativity!

MissRach

;)

I've been crocheting for I don't know HOW long. I remember being taught by my babysitters (two sisters who were awesome), but since my mom also crochets, I may be wrong about that! :lol

So, glad to be here, don't expect oodles of posts from me, and actually crocheting is better than posting about it! :D:hook

:rose MissRach

Well played:D Our family homeschools also...and we have for 18 years... we have graduated 3 and half one son left at home... 17, a junior... he could have graduated this year but needed an eligibility year for NCAA so he can play basketball... as of right now unless he has a better offer he'll be at Liberty U... Patrick Henry is a GREAT school...hope all goes well with that...

welcome to the board...

Lea

MissRach,

Sounds like you've got a good handle on the joys of life! You may find the 'Getting To Know You' forums interesting as well.

BTW, I've been a NoteTabPro user for years. Wonderful product!

Welcome to the 'ville from Ruth in East Texas! :welcome

:waving:welcome:waving

So nice to meet you!

I feel like I know you already! :lol

I'm sure you'll love it here at the 'ville....you don't need to post a lot - that's OK.

But if you browse awhile here and there, you'll find lots projects for your WIM list!

(WIM = Work In Mind, WIP = Work in Progress, frog = riiiiiipit riiiiiipit riiiiiipit out)

Archived