DMC Cordonnet

csabers

Has anyone purchased DMC Cordonnet online? My normal yarn hangouts don't carry it, although I have been able to find some online, they're small places I'm unfamiliar with. Since my recent ordering from someone I didn't know experience, I am understandably a little hesitant to plop the card # down just anywhere.

Oh, and I know that Herrschenner's sells Cordonnet. I also know that Herrschenner's is very popular here in the village, but I have to admit that I will only order there as a last resort. Every single time I've ordered there (over 5 times!) it's taken me OVER A MONTH to receive my stuff. I don't know if it's because I live all the way up here in the Pacific NW or what, but I'd rather not order from them if I don't have to!

Thanks in advance! :manyheart

Has anyone purchased DMC Cordonnet online?

Yep! I ordered it from the fairly well-known company Lacis. Their website is awful, but they have a decent selection of all kinds of thread-related things.

Noel posted a quickie review of them here, and I agree with her assessment (lots of selection, average shipping speed, very reliable).

• 2 weeks later...
Herrschner's is slow to deliver to us West Coasters. What's up with that?

they're slow delivering to me, too, and i'm on the east coast. :) I think they're just s-l-o-w! :)

Archived