He's at it again!

Crochet Buffet

Look what my son just finished for his aunt (Christmas gift)

old_man_Turner_crocheting_061005.thumb.jpg<-- the red you see is his pants! And he's watching TV as he works ;)

jessica_poncho_061005.thumb.jpg

That's Dot's Diamonds & Lace pattern!

He worked it up in 2 days with stolen yarn! (read: he shopped my stash for the yarn!)

Not too shabby for a month-long crocheter, huh?

I'm so itching to make this pattern now!

It's so pretty!

He finished the scarves for his sisters already, plus his father's lapghan-

You can see the pics here

That is absolutely fantastic!! Give him a big pat on the back for me, I'm so proud of him and I don't even know him. And way to go Mom for passing on the art! :hook:yay:hug:clap

That is so great, I love to see the guys getting into it. Never could get my sons to give it much of a try, some plastic canvas, but no crocheting. He's got my congratulations!:cheer:clap:D

that is so cool. I am proud of your son. I took the "each one teach one" to heart myself and taught 4 of my children to crochet. Three of them play at it and do it when they are bored. My one son has really taken to it and is ready to start reading patterns. Gotta figure out something not too "boring" to keep him involved. I think it's great that we are teaching our kids our skills. I had no one in my family before me that was able to teach me and I am so glad to be able to pass along the craft.

That is so cool that's he's crocheting and looks to be doing a fabulous job at it too! Beautiful poncho!!

I love that we are not making this into a gender hobby anymore. If you have hands Crochet! Your son is truly talented, and I don't think after a month I would have taken on that project.

Come to think of it, I still haven't made one! :think

He's having clean fun, and I think you did a good job raising him! :clap

Nice Job! You tell your boy now he has a whole bunch of "moms" who are proud of him....oh and one "dad" type too! You better hide your favorite yarns, he's on a roll!

Archived