2008 Fall Knit & Crochet Show - West Coast!!

thecrochetdude

Let's start talking about the fall Knit and Crochet Show that is going to be held in Portland starting in September. Who from the 'ville is going to be there?

I'll be there teaching two classes (Blogging for Crafters and Maximizing Self-striping/variegated yarns) and also as the emcee of two fashion shows.

Who else is going? :woo

:bounce

As much as I would love to go, it probably isn't going to happen unless some $$ magically appears in my account that I don't know about yet.--I looked it up, it would cost the same or less to fly as it does to take the bus. How does that work....wheels are turning though. Is anyone here from South East Washington or Idaho who is driving? ???

I am going! Really, really looking forward to it!!!

Will there be any kind of Crochetville meeting place? I figured I would add my Ville name to my name tag. I'd love to meet fellow Villers!

I am going! Really, really looking forward to it!!!

Will there be any kind of Crochetville meeting place? I figured I would add my Ville name to my name tag. I'd love to meet fellow Villers!

I know others have added there 'ville name to their tags and I think that's a great idea! I haven't heard of anyone doing an actual Crochetville get-together, but it sounds like fun! :hook

:bounce

I so wish I could go. I've never been in a group of people that loved crochet. They don't have crochet groups around here.

Well, Someday I will go. That will be my goal (of many).

Hope you all have fun!!

Julee

Archived