Mimi Alelis Designs, crochet patterns

mimicat

Hello, I'm Mimi. I've been a member here since 2005, and since 2006 I've been selling crochet supplies and my original crochet patterns. For over three years I've shared a lot of useful crochet stuff in my blog - Crochet and Other Stuff.

I'm mimicrochet at Etsy, but my website's title is Mimi's Crochet Stuff. My pattern store in Ravelry is Mimi Alelis Designs. Those are also the three places where you can find my patterns :hook

If you are in a hurry, please scroll down to see pictures of my favorited patterns.

My wearable designs are made using crochet thread size 8 (which could easily be substituted with crochet thread size 10, since there is very little difference between the two. I also have other practical designs for bags, cell phone purses, coasters and doilies. I have some designs using acrylic yarns or other yarns from abroad. Btw, I also have some designs in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 Crochet Pattern-a-day calendars.

My first published design was the loopy flowers, which was distributed as free pattern by Coats Manila Bay. My first printed patterns for sale are also from Coats Manila Bay: Shell Halter Top, Shells and Flowers Shrug, Breezy Bolero and Stylish Sack Bag

I have 3 more patterns (I've finished a year ago) awaiting publication at Coats Manila Bay. (They've had difficulty with layout and other office procedures, since the computer graphic artist quit his job.) So I'm quite disappointed at not being able to sell those patterns for a long time.

Anyway, I've been offering my own self-published original pdf crochet patterns in my website, on Etsy and on Ravelry, and will continue to add more patterns in the near future.

My more favorited patterns are:

369783219_cf8d660db2_m.jpg 369783224_66d50fa725_m.jpg574893337_a8c789267b_m.jpg 2736800661_eaf4bb11bc_m.jpg2736799771_75023b4a50_m.jpg

My most recent self-published patterns are :

Chic Cell phone purses2702752200_731c8c6ed4_m.jpg

2726772482_5db1bbb657_m.jpg Cute Tawashi Designs

Thanks for looking!

Archived