a little something i made (thread flower pendant)

RebeccaVelasquez

and i do mean little

DSC03764.jpg

DSC03762.jpg

it is made with size 80 dmc tatting thread and a #10 steel hook

it has been shipped off to a friend that is a jeweler and the is going to make it a pendant and then create a necklace for my sister... i'll post a pic when it's finished... several weeks, i''m sure

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh...I am still trying to figure out HOW to do flowers like that in worsted, much less trying it in tatting thread. cheers to you :cheer

thank you all very much! it was definately a challenge. i've discovered that i really enjoy working with thread:eek never really thought i would. but it's really great to see these little bitty things and think "i made that!":lol :P

i'm going to be making another but with my own rose pattern i made up in frustration of this one.... coming soon :hook

Wow, that's amazing! I love teeny tiny stuff and your flower is beautiful! The idea of it being a pendant is awesome! Do you think you could get a picture of it when it's finished? I'd love to see it!

Will you stiffen it or leave it soft? I can't wait to see it finished!! It is so dainty and beautiful. I also make jewelry and am very curious to see what you do with it!!

Archived