Kymberlina

Testers for blanket needed (Tunisian)*FOUND*

2730222072_ab72b9b276.jpg?v=0

I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to test this pattern. It is based loosely on the tunisian technique so preferably those who are familiar with it.

It looks hard but it's very easy to make. Unfortunately, it's sort of hard to explain on paper. Anyone?? :devil

Edited by Kymberlina

How Long do you give to have it done? Time Frame ? and is it following a graph?

I'll PM you now ...

W-O-W :drool there is no way I could do that but just wanted to let you know that I am in awe! Good luck finding your testers!

Kris

That is one of the prettiest I have ever seen BUT I am absolutely horrible at this stitch. I hate all the weaving in of ends on the back. I know that some people told me there is a way to back it so it hids stuff but I don't know what they mean.

Your design is awesome!

Donna

This is a very beautiful blanket. Before I volunteer I'd like to ask a few questions so I'll send you a pm

Sorry for posting another non-tester post here, but you ought to put this in Show and Tell :lol... That is a stunning design! Unfortunately, I have never done Tunisian and don't have time (or yarn) at the moment to test out a blanket in a reasonable testing time frame, but kudos on the design and I hope you get some folks soon to test it out.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

Just to clear a few things up... it is not a graph design. It is worked in the round. In the blanket in the photo I never even used an afghan hook, just a regular sized crochet hook. This is because it is done in segments and connected as you work it. Of course, the bigger the blanket got the more loops I had to handle on the hook but never so much so where I had to switch to an afghan hook.

Also a note to those interested -- Due to it being sort of complicated to explain in a pattern, I can provide pictures if need be to help explain any parts that may be unclear. I know the pattern to ME makes sense, I just need to know how others interpret it and let me know of any confusing parts, if there are any.

Edited by Kymberlina

I would like to test this pattern out...but i need quite a bit of time to work it as I could only do it on my days off of work. Let me know if you are still looking for testers.

I think I would be interested in testing it for you if still needed I am used to afghan stitch but never have done it in the round guess I could give it a shot

Keep us updated on when you'll have your pattern available - it looks like something I'd like to give a try for a future project. :clap

I think I would be interested in testing it for you if still needed I am used to afghan stitch but never have done it in the round guess I could give it a shot

Working in the rnd in tunisian is super fun. I've been experimenting with it and really enjoy it.

If I had the time and the right amount for yarn for it I would volunteer but I'd better not though.

Beautiful design!!

Julee

I've been kind of slow working on this, but I wanted to post my progress so far... I love the pattern. It's very easy to follow :manyheart

2893574793_a570e2356f_m.jpg

That is beautiful!!! I've been waiting to see some progress on this afghan. I want to make one, too!!! LOL You're doing famously. Keep it up!!! :c9

Fascinating, I've been thinking of making the knitted version but this suits me much better. I'm quite experienced at Tunisian so if you need more testers give me a pm.

Zaraliz