Testers for blanket needed (Tunisian)*FOUND*

Kymberlina

2730222072_ab72b9b276.jpg?v=0

I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to test this pattern. It is based loosely on the tunisian technique so preferably those who are familiar with it.

It looks hard but it's very easy to make. Unfortunately, it's sort of hard to explain on paper. Anyone?? :devil

That is one of the prettiest I have ever seen BUT I am absolutely horrible at this stitch. I hate all the weaving in of ends on the back. I know that some people told me there is a way to back it so it hids stuff but I don't know what they mean.

Your design is awesome!

Donna

Sorry for posting another non-tester post here, but you ought to put this in Show and Tell :lol... That is a stunning design! Unfortunately, I have never done Tunisian and don't have time (or yarn) at the moment to test out a blanket in a reasonable testing time frame, but kudos on the design and I hope you get some folks soon to test it out.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

Just to clear a few things up... it is not a graph design. It is worked in the round. In the blanket in the photo I never even used an afghan hook, just a regular sized crochet hook. This is because it is done in segments and connected as you work it. Of course, the bigger the blanket got the more loops I had to handle on the hook but never so much so where I had to switch to an afghan hook.

Also a note to those interested -- Due to it being sort of complicated to explain in a pattern, I can provide pictures if need be to help explain any parts that may be unclear. I know the pattern to ME makes sense, I just need to know how others interpret it and let me know of any confusing parts, if there are any.

• 1 month later...
I think I would be interested in testing it for you if still needed I am used to afghan stitch but never have done it in the round guess I could give it a shot

Working in the rnd in tunisian is super fun. I've been experimenting with it and really enjoy it.

If I had the time and the right amount for yarn for it I would volunteer but I'd better not though.

Beautiful design!!

Julee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived