My Bookthongs I made

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap I did it!!! These are the first bookthongs I have ever tried to make. I have not tried to crochet with thread yet so I am always excited when I find a bookmarker or bookthong made out of something besides thread. Thanks Teakaycee for sharing your wonderful patterns with us here on the ville.

As you can see the ends are not woven in as I don't like doing this :lol

002-2.jpg?t=1217740321

For these I used teakaycee's pattern for the curly q and thong,and put a flower on the end.

003-4.jpg?t=1217739921

Lookie there.................. those turned out GREAT!:yay

I love the flower ones! See........... once you get basic idea of the pattern.... your imagination let you become creative!

Oh.. I'm just so tickled to see someone enjoy my simple little silly idea.

Now with a nice book... those would make great Christmas gifts.

A teacher... a friend who loves books... or just someone you dont want to feel forgotten.

:mug:crocheting

Thank you all for the nice comments. I had a lot of fun making these. Thanks Teakaycee for sharing your pattern, I have really enjoyed it. I wish I could remember where I got the pattern for the flower so that I could share with you all, but for the life of me I can't find it. My printer was out of commission at the time and I just jotted the pattern down on a piece of paper :lol. If I run across it again I will definitely share the link to it. Until then, I will keep looking for the site.

Archived