Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar

Amy

bummer! I've been in 3 years running! (if you count the 2011, that is) My email had said they were still accepting for 2012. Now they've changed that? tis a pity, but I guess I'm not entirely surprised...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few patterns in it for 2011 - and I didn't even think to submit for it the previous years (head slap). It is a shame that sales were down and the calendar will be canceled. I'm sure there will be a lot of saddened crocheters out there. The knitting one will still be made though from what it looks like.

I think the fact that it is no longer a crochet pattern a day MIGHT have something to do with it. The other problem I had at least for 2009 was actually finding the calendar. I didn't want to order it online I wanted to buy it at Borders as I had before and they did not have it,they had the Knitting one of course but they had not bothered to order the Crochet one. :(

Just wanted to let everyone know they are still requesting submissions for 2012 Crochet Pattern a Day Calender!!! I received an email stating that due to lots of feedback (from crocheters!! Yeah) that they will be continuing the crochet patern a day calender after all! So, keep submitting those cute and wonderful patterns and I think the deadline is August 15th to be considered for the 2012 calender!! The webside is www.knittingpatternaday.com. Email me if you need anymore information at havehookwilltravel@gmail.com!!!

Archived