Just wanted to introduce myself

jsreichard

Hello Crochetville.

I just wanted to stop in and say Hi to all of the fellow crocheters and to introduce myself. I have been crocheting for 14 years, I Also knit, but have been doing that less than a year. I make beaded jewelry and chainmail. I do counted cross stitch and various other crafts. I have been married for 17 years and have 3 children. A boy age 16, a girl age 10 and a girl age 5. Thay keep me pretty busy. They love the afghans I crochet and are always asking for more of them. LOL I live in Mifflinburg, Pa and it is a very rural quiet place. The most noise you hear is the cli clopping of the Amish horse and buggies and the chatter of all of the Mennoinets riding their bikes. It is still a place where you can leave your doors unlocked and the keys in your caR.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry I did not think my first post we through as I got kicked off line (darn dial-up) and the post disappeared, so I wrote a second one. I apologize. I am new to this computer thing. I have owned mine less than 3 months. Again I apologize for the second introduction.

Archived