CGOA Chain Link 2008 Conference: Post Your Stories

Amy

I just put up three on my blog. One was from the fashion show, two were from Friday's fashion parade, but were also in the fashion show. I've got plenty more but am not sure of the best way to share. I will be posting more about the Conference on my blog during the next few days.

I have posted some pictures here. I did not have my camera handy during the fashion show, however, so anyone who did, please share! There were some awesome designs. I also participated in one of Mary Beth's classes on PDD on how to do a book proposal. It was an excellent class. I learned so much this week, my head is still spinning!!! :hook

Hello everyone! I ate breakfast with JenC and Crochet Renee and didn't know it till breakfast was over! I had a great time. I didn't take any classes this year, as I had some family obligations in the area and wasn't at the convention continually....This was my first year going and it was a blast!!!! I would definetely attend again.

I do have some pics, not too many...The fashion show it was hard to get them, cuz they came out so dark, but I was at the table near where they came off the runway. However, the kids went off the opposite way. I didn't take pics of everything..

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/BalooBeeper/Convention/

Ok, I (think) I've set up an account on photobucket. I've uploaded pictures from the fashion show. I put as much information with each picture as I remember. If anyone has other details as to who the designers are of these pieces please let me know and I will add it.

Be warned there are close to 100 images in this album! I only took pictures of Fashion Show Groups A, B and C. The only picture I have from Group D is Lily Chin's Mets outfit.

Some of the pictures are a bit fuzzy. I included them anyway so you could see what was at the show. It was amazing.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/PJ326_album/CGOA%20COnference%202008/

As dazzling as the pictures are, nothing compared to sitting right there watching it in person. If you can find a way to go, I HIGHLY recommend it!

I agree. It's a wonderful experience!

Archived