3 Decorative Potholders (Owl, Pumpkin, Rainbow)

thepunkrockinchick

This first one is a pumpkin potholder made with 2 strands of cotton yarn held together and the eyes are 15mm animal eyes:

DSCF1141.jpg

The second is a rainbow which I call "Happy Couple" and it's made from cotton yarn as well:

DSCF1213.jpg

The last is an owl made from Lion Suede, cotton, and acrylic:

DSCF1166.jpg

Thanks for looking! :hug

Oh My Gosh!!! these are so cute..I absolutely love the rainbow..:manyheart where did the pattern come from? hint hint :rofl

Oh My Gosh!!! these are so cute..I absolutely love the rainbow..:manyheart where did the pattern come from? hint hint :rofl

I designed them :D I am so bad about not writing patterns though! It's difficult for me to get a chance with a 6 month old son.

I designed them :D I am so bad about not writing patterns though! It's difficult for me to get a chance with a 6 month old son.

i am the same way - i will make something (crochet, craft or especially food) and NEVER write it down - then (food mostly) it turns out wonderfully and i want to make it again and can't cuz i am not sure how i did it - i keep telling myself i will be better about writing things down but it hasnt happened yet - LOL!! maybe you cant teach an old dog new tricks...:think

BTW - I love them all and the rainbow one is just too cute for words!!

i am the same way - i will make something (crochet, craft or especially food) and NEVER write it down - then (food mostly) it turns out wonderfully and i want to make it again and can't cuz i am not sure how i did it - i keep telling myself i will be better about writing things down but it hasnt happened yet - LOL!! maybe you cant teach an old dog new tricks...:think

BTW - I love them all and the rainbow one is just too cute for words!!

I am actually in the process of writing a pattern for a bib that I am going to want tested. Amazing! ME writing a pattern as I work it! LOL I have learned the hard way recently that I should. I feel bad when I say that I don't have a pattern for my creations, because I really don't mind giving them away for free. :D

Archived