Crocheted Castle

diamond

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong 'thread' (no pun intended) but I just feel all you threadies should see this!!! It's amazing! I did not make it! I'm still a novice when it comes to thread. Crocheted Castle :king:queen:princess

It takes a minute to load even with high-speed connections.

I'm sorry, Cheryl, that page didn't take me to a castle. It took me to a page full of...well...I couldn't comprehend much of it! I did a word search on that page and castle didn't show up.

Yep, that worked. It's neat, but I can't imagine making one. :think

I do like that is made in thread, though. It makes it more delicate...although castles were hardly supposed to be delicate. ;) I just like delicate items, I guess. Now I'm rambling!

Amazing!!! :eek:clap

I :manyheart it!!!!

They even put a spiraling stair winding around the outside of the castle it looks like.

I wish we had a pattern for that.

I'll bet it takes quite a lot of time to do the whole thing, but it sure looks worth it!!!!!

:tyfor finding that to show us, Diamond!

Now that is neat.:cheer Boy my granddaughter would :manyheart that.

It is a shame there is no pattern, but It looks like it might not be to hard to duplicate. Think half circles and tubes from 11 1/2 inch bed dolls.:think:hook

It's shown on the cover of the 1992 White Crochet Christmas issue. It's called Enchanted Castle; the pattern starts on p62. The size is 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 and takes 2 balls of Coats & Clark Knit-Cro-Sheen.

Size 5 hook. I've drooled over it many times.

Wow, that is fantastic! I can't imagine what my eyes would be like if I tried that with thread. I don't do much thread anymore because it makes my eyes too tired, even with my reading glasses.

Almost makes me want to do one anyway.

Thanks.

The first link too me to Chinese too. I'm glad the second on works.

Well, Celeste.....Darling.....I'm a browser. Always looking for something new & exciting!

Archived