New Gal from Down Under

StarFish

Well, I just about feel like crying! This forum is magic - I feel like I've come home. Just browsing, and following links for 30 minutes, and I've already bookmarked about 40 things I want to make/follow-up/comment on. You're all so clever - and so many of you have blogs, and web sites. I'm going to have to lift my game.

I've been crocheting for ever, but only recently got back into it properly. There's nothing as satisfying as giving someone a gift you've made yourself.

Nice to talk to you all.

StarFish

:welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome Yeah another Aussie. I am from Melbourne, there is also Frangipani in Sydney and one or two others. I LOVE this forum, I already have about 150 projects already on my "TO DO LIST"

Once again

Welcome

Samio

Hello StarFish!

Another Aussie crocheter! We have to stick together as there is a HUGE knitting bias in Australia!!!! :lol

Welcome to the group!!!

Cheers,

Bec :yay

Hello there StarFish, I'm just across the ditch in NZ.

I know - they are all so clever aren't they? It inspired me to actually start my blog again (it'd fallen by the wayside because I got bored with it).

Glad to have you aboard! :D

Welcome from the State of New York! Yes, folks here sure are clever...I'm new here, myself and, like you, just recently got back into crochet!!! I'm having a great time here and learning a lot, too. So many great projects and crocheters!

Archived