Comfort Ghan for Baby Kael's Family

ThoseDarnPickles

Hello everyone.

I have an update on baby Kael. Unfortunately its bad news.

I'm sorry to say that Baby Kael passed away in his sleep late Friday night.

He was only 5 months old and had touched so many lives! I'm just heart broken and sick about it. I can't imagine what his family is going through. I can't imagine losing my little girl.

Do me a favor. For all of you with children, let them know how much you love them! If that means giving them an extra hug before they go to school or making that long distance phone call to tell them. For those of you without children, pass that love on to your mom. Go that extra mile to let them know how much you care before its too late!

I will be completing the blanket for the family as you can imagine they still need it!!! The extra squares that were intended for Kael's own blanket will be added to the family's blanket to make it even bigger. I will be sure to include a note as to what the blanket was originally intended for and what comfort it will bring to them now.

I want to thank everyone that helped me with the comfortghan and all of the squares filled with love that were sent.

Jessica

So sorry to hear this. Let me know if You need some squares and what color and size and I will try to help you out. Oh and didn't you just move to AZ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone.

I have an update on baby Kael. Unfortunately its bad news.

I'm sorry to say that Baby Kael passed away in his sleep late Friday night.

He was only 5 months old and had touched so many lives! I'm just heart broken and sick about it. I can't imagine what his family is going through. I can't imagine losing my little girl.

Do me a favor. For all of you with children, let them know how much you love them! If that means giving them an extra hug before they go to school or making that long distance phone call to tell them. For those of you without children, pass that love on to your mom. Go that extra mile to let them know how much you care before its too late!

I will be completing the blanket for the family as you can imagine they still need it!!! The extra squares that were intended for Kael's own blanket will be added to the family's blanket to make it even bigger. I will be sure to include a note as to what the blanket was originally intended for and what comfort it will bring to them now.

I want to thank everyone that helped me with the comfortghan and all of the squares filled with love that were sent.

Jessica

Please tell them that many people who don't even know them wish they could be there to just give them a hug...

We care...:hug:manyheart

OH my siting here crying this is so sad. Thank the lord that they had this many months with him.My heart goes out to them.:hug

Please tell them that many people who don't even know them wish they could be there to just give them a hug...

We care...:hug:manyheart

Oh Jessica I'm so very sorry to hear about Kael. Please pass our love on to them :hug

So sorry to hear this sad news. Thoughts and prayers coming your way for them. please if you need any squares let me know.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! I will let them know everyone is thinking of them. I will post pics soon of my progress on the blanket. :hug

Archived