Comfort Ghan for Baby Kael's Family

ThoseDarnPickles

If you still need squares, I'd be happy to send the 2 12" blue ones I have here. They aren't anything fancy, just 2 solid granny squares, but you are more than welcome to them.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't gotten mine out yet as I finally moved into my new house and was able to open the yarn boxes yesterday, but I should have time to make some squares tonight and tomorrow and get them off friday.

Hey! Received the 2nd square in the mail!! Its from Peggy in AZ and its absolutely beautiful!!!!:cheer

Also got an update from Kael's family. He is no longer in intensive care but will be in the hospital for quite some time! He is doing a little better but each day is a struggle :worried

Not sure who I have pm'd with my address so I'm sending them again. Sorry if I get you twice!

Thanks again for all of your help!

I haven't gotten mine out yet as I finally moved into my new house and was able to open the yarn boxes yesterday, but I should have time to make some squares tonight and tomorrow and get them off friday.

Thats ok! Thanks for your help! and congrats on the new house!!!

If you still need squares, I'd be happy to send the 2 12" blue ones I have here. They aren't anything fancy, just 2 solid granny squares, but you are more than welcome to them.

2 more blue would be AWESOME and solid grannies are great! Thank you so much for your help! Sending you my address!

I just seen this thread i will send a few squares Please send me your address,I will mail it out soon as possible .I am so sorry for the family and this baby.God help them all.It is sad so many people hurt and kill there babys and those who love them have so much heart ache .I assure them of my prayers and God bless you for having this idea to do this i will send a little cap for him too .how big is he? maybe i can try to make him a little blanket too .I love to be of help .It is true all these ladies here at the ville are the best .They are so loveing and helpful .I am so proud to know you all.Theresa:hug

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! He is a normal sized 2 1/2 month old, he was not born a premie at all. Anything you can do would be very helpful!!! :yes Sending you my address now!

Do you still need squares? I'd be happy to send you one! Just send me your addy!

I am still in need of squares! I would really appreciate your help! Sending my address now!

do you know how many more you are going to need? I have 2 ready to mail out tomorrow but I can add another one if you think you are going to need it!

Not sure how many I will need. I for sure want to make a throw size for the family and if I get enough a blankie for kael. For Kael's I am thinking 3 squares by 3 squares so 9 total. Anything you can do would be a GREAT help! Thank you so much!

You should get the second one I made either today or tomorrow....

I put 2 squares in the mail this morning. You should have them in a couple of days! :hug

Thank you so much ladies! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! I can't wait to tell the ville story to the family receiving the blanket! :manyheart

I have blue yarn so I will do a couple squares for you this weekend and get them out next week in the mail.

I am still in need of squares. I have received 3 so far and they are all great. I have alos made 2 so far myself so I am moving right a long but still have a ways to go!

Thank you thank you thank you! Can't wait to start putting it together! I will make sure to post lots of pics!

I have blue yarn so I will do a couple squares for you this weekend and get them out next week in the mail.

I finally made it to the PO after trying all week. So I sent out two square today!

I made it to the PO this morning, so there are 2 blue squares coming your way!

If you need more, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

:hug:hugTHANK YOU! I love getting the mail these days! :yay Its amazing how kind and generous perfect strangers can be sometimes!

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

What a wonderful day! I got home and had a total of 8 squares in the mail from 4 different people! :mail:gotmail:mail:gotmail

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK to:

Judy (Judianne), Amy (Slicer), Ann (grannyannie), and Sissie (Sissie44)!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are very generous! And Amy, your note even had my DH tearing up! Again thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try and post pics this week of all of the squares!

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:day:day:day:day:day

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to jump on quick and say thank you to Theresa and Cara! I got more squares today from them. I really appreciate everyone helping out!!!!! :hug:hug:hug:hug

I promise I will get pics up soon! I have 13 squares out of 29!!! I'm getting close! My goal for finished is Sept 1st.

Archived