Summer Angel Set - COMPLETED/OVER (thread, sizes birth - 3 yrs)

Hi everyone :)

I am currently looking for testers for this set. It is intermediate - advanced, and uses thread. All 3 items (sunhat, tee, mini shorts) include sizes for birth - 3 yrs. Please let me know what size and which piece you would like to try. The mini shorts also include a belt/chord. Here are some pictures and here is a few more pictures at this link: http://www.lilyrain.com/crochet/summerangel.html

IMG_2025WEB.jpg

IMG_2010WEB.jpg

:eek That is so so gorgeous. I just :manyheart it. I am not sure if I am intermediate advance, and I don't have experience with thread. But geez I would love to be able to make that for my 5 month old girl, and one for my 3 yr old too!!!

You are so talented. :)

I am definately not your thread tester although I wish I were. That set is absolutely adorable!!! Plus, I don't have anyone near that age to try it on!!! :( Oh, to be a grandma!!! I live for the day!

Well, the baby looks absolutely precious. The set is gorgeous. I would love to do it if my skills with thread were there.

I just saw your site, absolutely love your adult hat. I must try that one.:)

I got the pattern and it opened just fine. I'm going to Walmart tomorrow to pick up the thread. That baby has to be one of the cutest little babies I've seen! When we're done testing, definitly put this pattern on the market. I'd pay for it! :clap:hook:yay

I would love to help test the patterns. I am leaving for vacation friday and will have some time to work on them. So please let me know If I can help.

That is beautiful :manyheart:nworthy I wish that I had the time to test the pattern for you as I'm going to be a grandma in the fall. I am just too busy right now :cry.

What a cute little model you have. She is darling :princess

:eek That is so so gorgeous. I just :manyheart it. I am not sure if I am intermediate advance, and I don't have experience with thread. But geez I would love to be able to make that for my 5 month old girl, and one for my 3 yr old too!!!

You are so talented. :)

I am going to be working next on some things with yarn after this ensemble is completely done. I think maybe working this pattern with thread for the first time may be difficult and time consuming. I will be working on a dress next with other things and that may be better- since they will be kind of similar to these.. then it may be easier for you to move to these thread ones.

BUT I am all for challenges. If you wish to try it let me know :) I think the Tee is the most difficult so it may be better to start with the sunhat or minishorts. Or you can wait for the yarn dress :)

Oh and thank you for the compliment!

I am definately not your thread tester although I wish I were. That set is absolutely adorable!!! Plus, I don't have anyone near that age to try it on!!! :( Oh, to be a grandma!!! I live for the day!

Thank you :) I think it turned out just darling also!

Well, the baby looks absolutely precious. The set is gorgeous. I would love to do it if my skills with thread were there.

I just saw your site, absolutely love your adult hat. I must try that one.:)

Thank you for the compliment on my precious daughter :) Everywhere I go people comment on how beautiful she is :) I swear she is my little angel- my little Olivia :)

As for the hat! Yes you must try it... It is a wonderful pattern.. every year I make those hats for the people at my mother's post office.. they absolutely love them. My fiance loves his- and it is nice that they are unisex. This fall I will be making more patterns for winter hats :)

WOW! What a beautiful baby..and crocheted set :) I wish I had the time to test it for you. Hopefully you will find someone and I sure can't wait for the pattern :)

Donna

Thank you for the compliments :) It is defintiely a time consuming project, but turns out just beautiful.. at least I think so lol... As for the pattern.. i am still debating whther I should give a go at trying to sell some patterns. I am still trying to "build" up my confidence... sometimes I am goofy :)

I got the pattern and it opened just fine. I'm going to Walmart tomorrow to pick up the thread. That baby has to be one of the cutest little babies I've seen! When we're done testing, definitly put this pattern on the market. I'd pay for it! :clap:hook:yay

Glad the pattern opened well. Thank you for the compliment on my daughter Olivia :) She is my darling angel- despite biting me yesterday for the first time whlie nursing... lol think I jumped 5 feet off the couch.

As for the pattern selling.. I am thinking about it.. I am still trying to work on "confidence" thing.. do I really have enough talent and creativity for it.. hmm will have to keep thinking hehe

That is beautiful :manyheart:nworthy I wish that I had the time to test the pattern for you as I'm going to be a grandma in the fall. I am just too busy right now :cry.

What a cute little model you have. She is darling :princess

Congrats on being a grandma soon! I bet you are SUPER busy! My children better give me ons of grandchildren.. I will be crocheting so much for them!!

Thank you for the compliment on my precious daughter :) Everywhere I go people comment on how beautiful she is :) I swear she is my little angel- my little Olivia :)

As for the hat! Yes you must try it... It is a wonderful pattern.. every year I make those hats for the people at my mother's post office.. they absolutely love them. My fiance loves his- and it is nice that they are unisex. This fall I will be making more patterns for winter hats :)

That is, without a doubt, the nicest hat I've seen in crochet.

(for males). It looks so professional. So does the baby outfit.

Your work is truly beautiful.

Archived