Squares needed for comfortghan-have 6 out of 25

Ninn

Hi Ninn,

I just wanted to check in with you. How are your father's treatments going? You and your family have been in my thoughts, and I wish you all well. I also hope you received the square that I sent.

Take care,

Stacia

Hi ladies! I have received about 5 more squares recently. As soon as I get back downtown tomorrow, I will post names and thanks. You guys rock!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Ninn,

I have 2 squares, 1 a cream and 1 a turquoise w/ both being the awareness pattern, that I can send you if you still need squares.. just pm me ur addy :) if you can use them

Sandy

• 5 weeks later...

Hi ladies! I'm back, and getting organized again. Dad's treatments are going well. He is wearing a chemo pump, and getting low-dose chemo all week long. This is great, as the nausea is less and he can still function around the house. Anything that prevents him vomiting is great, right now. He has esophogeal cancer that has eaten right through his throat and into his lungs and such. It's rough right now, but it looks good.

I am still in need of squares for his 'ghan, though. I have received about 14 squares. Now that we have moved and gotten settled in, I can start focusing on my projects again. I had almost forgotten about this, then my husband handed me the bag and said "don't you think you should start this?". I guess I'd better get some squares made and get started assembling what is already here, as well as get his slippers done.

Ladies, if you have already sent squares to me, thank you so much. Anyone who is interested in sending squares, please pm me for my new address. I can't wait to see how this comes out.

Archived