So glad for thread!

Stacey

I'm so glad I found this site and got inspired to try thread crochet over the fall/winter! I used to pretty much stop crocheting in hot weather apart from little things like dishcloths because I couldn't stand to have all that yarn touching me in the heat or having a warm project in my lap.

Now that we're having the first hot weather of the year (it's been 90° for four days running now!), I've been able to keep crocheting since I already had some thread & thread projects waiting for me :yay It's so nice not to have to give up crochet because of the hot weather!

I think I'm having much for fun with thread these days than yarn. I've done a few yarn projects but most has been thread and I love it! :heart

Shhhhhhhh! Trying to keep that a secret.:lol

Not really, I have been doing that for a long time. When I was up North, I could crochet with yarn longer because it wasn't hot that long.

Since I moved here to Florida, I started to crochet with thread and it is wonderful. There is so much you can do, but I guess the secret is now out.

Welcome to the world of thread.:yay:hook

You weren't suposed to tell anyone. I only crochet with yarn in the dead of winter when I can't get my ole bones to warm up for nothing. Then I do a piece that will help keep me warm as I work on it. Otherwise forget it, It's thread all the way. :devil

It is so easy to pack a small thread project around with me too.

Archived