KCT Giveway at CGOA in July

fayettesmom

Hey Everyone!

The crochet cast (Me, Drew , and Brett) of Knit and Crochet Today (Season 2 & 3) will be at the CGOA National Convention in Manchester, NH July 25-26 promoting the show.

We will be doing a crochet demo at the Coats and Clark Booth in the Market Area from 3:30-4:30pm on Friday and Saturday. We will be answering questions and doing a giveaway.

I don't have all the details on the giveaway, so you will have to stop by the booth while you are there. I do know that some of the prizes will be DVDs of the show, subscriptions to Crochet Today, and Coats and Clark yarn.

I love getting to give away free stuff, and I'd really hate for us to be talking to ourselves. So if you have a minute on Friday or Saturday, do you mind stopping by?

Thanks!

Robyn

Crochet Expert on Knit and Crochet Today (hee hee, I just like saying that!)

Man, I hate that I'm going to miss this!!! I'll be somewhere in the air between Manchester, NH and Huntsville, AL at that time!

If you ever need a left-handed crocheter guest on your show, let me know!! :hook

Man, I hate that I'm going to miss this!!! I'll be somewhere in the air between Manchester, NH and Huntsville, AL at that time!

If you ever need a left-handed crocheter guest on your show, let me know!! :hook

Oh wow, you crochet left handed! I may have a question or two for you in August!! :devil

:bounce

Archived