Paranormal State

Paranormal State just wrapped up their season about 2-3 weeks ago. I can't wait for the next season. Ghost Hunters Live is going to be so cool. I live in Wilmington DE, which is only about a 20 minute drive to get to Delaware City where Ft Delaware is located. I went there on a school trip many moons ago and was scared witless!

Paranormal State just wrapped up their season about 2-3 weeks ago. I can't wait for the next season. Ghost Hunters Live is going to be so cool. I live in Wilmington DE, which is only about a 20 minute drive to get to Delaware City where Ft Delaware is located. I went there on a school trip many moons ago and was scared witless!

Thats why I havent seen it on!:lol

Like watching ghost hunters and all that kind of stuff!:ghost:skeleton

I love Ghost Hunters too! We DVR it and watch them while we eat when nothing else is on LOL. I have watched Paranormal State too, but I don't keep up with it as much.

My husband has had a few ghost encounters while growing up. There was a very active ghost at his grandmother's house that would do all kinds of things. He was dressed in a Civil War uniform and once grabbed him by the arm. He would also throw hairbrushes at people, turn the stove on, and actually move pans from one stove eye to the other. On Christmas one year they saw footsteps forming in the snow that led from the house to the end of the road. In a way I think it's sad that they haven't "moved on" I guess.

I love Ghost Hunters too! We DVR it and watch them while we eat when nothing else is on LOL. I have watched Paranormal State too, but I don't keep up with it as much.

My husband has had a few ghost encounters while growing up. There was a very active ghost at his grandmother's house that would do all kinds of things. He was dressed in a Civil War uniform and once grabbed him by the arm. He would also throw hairbrushes at people, turn the stove on, and actually move pans from one stove eye to the other. On Christmas one year they saw footsteps forming in the snow that led from the house to the end of the road. In a way I think it's sad that they haven't "moved on" I guess.

That is great story does your dh grandmother still live there? If not wonder if the new poeple living there has any activity!!

are phone rings a funny ring every night right before my dh walks in the door. Or if me and my dh should have a arugment:lolgeuss whoever is in here wants to have there say too. my 16 month daughter walks into the kitchen sometimes waving her hand like she is waving bye bye to someone or takes her fingers and opens and closes them like she wants something in the middle of the room and looks up.But we havent had anything come flying yet..

That is great story does your dh grandmother still live there? If not wonder if the new poeple living there has any activity!!

are phone rings a funny ring every night right before my dh walks in the door. Or if me and my dh should have a arugment:lolgeuss whoever is in here wants to have there say too. my 16 month daughter walks into the kitchen sometimes waving her hand like she is waving bye bye to someone or takes her fingers and opens and closes them like she wants something in the middle of the room and looks up.But we havent had anything come flying yet..

She passed away a few years ago. I asked my husband about it just now and he said all those things happened when he was younger, but by the time he was a teen it didn't happen as much. Some of the land was sold and developed and he thinks maybe that's why. I honestly think I would have moved lol.. but knowing my luck the ghost would follow. The turning on the stove thing would be the last straw for me.

I watch Ghost Hunters too on "on demand" thats pretty freaky! then there is Haunting Evidence thats a lil less spooky but still. Its even worse to watch at night if you believe in those sorts of things.

Archived