Paranormal State

ok, so Im chicken and Tivo Paranormal State so I can watch it in the day.

Last nights episode was about a lady living in Rockaport Queens and she had a very nice granny afghan on her couch. I kept pausing to try to see what pattern exactly, but it was too far away.

Crochet is everywhere! Even on scary shows.:hook

I must have missed that one. I love all the paranormal shows esp. Ghost Hunters on SciFi. Sometimes I see crocheted stuff on tv and just want to write to the shows to find out how to get the pattern for what I saw. My dh just rolls his eyes at me. oh well...

I must have missed that one. I love all the paranormal shows esp. Ghost Hunters on SciFi. Sometimes I see crocheted stuff on tv and just want to write to the shows to find out how to get the pattern for what I saw. My dh just rolls his eyes at me. oh well...

:lolI'm glad I am not the only one. Sometimes its a doily and sometimes a 'ghan. GH and GHI rock. I've even seen a couple of doilies I have the pattern for or have done. So cool to compare work... even if it is quickly. But don't drop to many stitches on the WIP while watching.:lol

ok, so Im chicken and Tivo Paranormal State so I can watch it in the day.

Last nights episode was about a lady living in Rockaport Queens and she had a very nice granny afghan on her couch. I kept pausing to try to see what pattern exactly, but it was too far away.

Crochet is everywhere! Even on scary shows.:hook

I saw that & isn't that the girl from Ghost Hunters :thinkThese shows don't scare me but I CANNOT watch torture movies :eek

If your talking about Shannon, then yes, your correct. She was on GHI though. I don't think she's on there anymore. She hasn't been on the new episodes yet. I always wonder if there is some kind of paranormal and crochet connection. That could just be my inner conspiracy theorist talking though. :devil

Yep that's her I just thought it was odd I mean why didn't she ask the Ghost Hunters to come to her place & check it out :think She was on some regular episodes too wasn't she I mean not just the international ones ?

If your talking about Shannon, then yes, your correct. She was on GHI though. I don't think she's on there anymore. She hasn't been on the new episodes yet. I always wonder if there is some kind of paranormal and crochet connection. That could just be my inner conspiracy theorist talking though. :devil

:ghostare hanging around what they have crocheted to make sure that its being taken care of!

the_other_two_with_mom-1.jpg?t=1216399851

since we are on the subject of paranormal this a cropped picture of what was caught at my sons birthday party through chair bars.just wondering if any of you ghost hunters out there see anything in it.

It kinda looks like a scary face in the middle there :eek We took some pics in Tombstone Az that were weird. We were actually there & the episodes when the GH investigated there were on so we went into town around midnight to take some pics.

It kinda looks like a scary face in the middle there :eek We took some pics in Tombstone Az that were weird. We were actually there & the episodes when the GH investigated there were on so we went into town around midnight to take some pics.

well uploaded the pictures from the kids and put this on the desktp the picture has my kids eating there cake at the table.well I saw this in the background so we had to crop it and blow it and see what we got from it.we have alot of strange things that happen in this house. phone rings half wierd rings not a full ring like someone pick up the other phone in the bedroom cause I tested it to see if it made the same sound:lolBut no one is in there to do that.we done evp in the house but havent caught anything yet.:eekhusband still waiting. he loves this stuff.

Have you seen the movie "The Mothman Cronicles" or something like that. Some weird electrical thing would happen and the Mothman seemed to be trying to connect to a guy thru the phone!!! Scarey stuff for sure!!!!!! I love the paranormal, more than the "normal"!!!!!!

Sorry it is called "The Mothman Prophecies" not chronicles!!!

I say "scarey" because it is based on true events. And it would freak me out if it really happened to me. But I love reading and studying about the paranormal!!!

Crochet and the paranormal...sounds like a good title for a book.

Did anyone catch last nights episodes? I scared myself watching them alone. Dang hubby went to bed early. They were both pretty good episodes. Can't wait for next week.

:angryI forgot they were on! Was watch willy wonka nd chocolate factory iwth the kids and knew there was something else on after that! booo hooo

:angryI forgot they were on! Was watch willy wonka nd chocolate factory iwth the kids and knew there was something else on after that! booo hooo

I Tivo'd them so I can watch them in the day. Youre more than welcome to come watch them with me. BYOY ( bring your own yarn:hook)

• 2 months later...

Archived