Weaved Hotpads

Kimberly

Here are a few weaved hotpads that I have made from my most recent design:

2633773730_f32d61a530_m.jpg2517640525_547e19b463_m.jpg

This was the original which I made freeform, sent away in a swap to Mimi and then afterward had to figure out how I had done it so I could write up a pattern.....I've learned an important lesson though - always write the pattern down!

646144487_cc67995ad0_m.jpg

The pattern is excellent for using up scraps left over from other dishcloths.

As of right now the pattern is only available as a PDF down load on Ravelry: Here If someone who is not on Ravelry is interested in this pattern please send me a pm with your e-mail addy and I would be glad to mail the PDF to you!

I've been looking for scrap yarn projects to donate for bingo prizes at the elderly housing place my mom lives. These are great, I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Marci

So glad that you all like them! The first time I made this up from my brain it seemed to just fly off the hooks. It took me forever the second time I made them to write down the pattern to get them from the picture into real life - not sure why as the pattern is really simple! Mental mind block perhaps!

Thank you again for all of the kind comments, and should you make the pattern and have questions, please let me know!!

Thanks for sharing your pattern. I've been looking for something "different" and this fits the bill AND looks simple enough for even me!! lol Thanks again.

Kimberly, I saw this on your blog and was going to e-mail you and ask you where you got the pattern! Thank you for offering it! I can't wait to make it!

(P.S. Good to see you again! Haven't seen you on here in awhile! Then again, maybe I just kept missing you! I have been reading your blog and you look so happy over in Brussels!!!!)

:hugKimberly... I very much appreciate you sending me the pattern for your Hotpad.

It was fun to make and I cant wait to make more.

Here is Kimberly's Weaved Hotpad with RoseRed's Pineapple Trivet and my 12 point round Dish cloth.:hook

DCP02542.jpg

:mug

Archived