Fox's Heart of a Child

SmoothFox

I sincerely apologize to anyone who tested this pattern and sent a square and feel I should have received the square already.

Once I receive the squares I update the first post in this link and also send you a personal thank you email.

Somehow I failed to acknowledge receipt of one of the testers 2 squares. If you have sent your squares and they are not mentioned on the first page of this post or you didn't receive a personal thank you from me, PLEASE let me know.

Your charity is appreciated.

Donna

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it definately turned out very pretty.

Thanks for testing the pattern!

Donna

This is mine. I apologise for the long delay in posting the picture. It was a lovely square to test.

DSCN0002-1.jpg

I received Luv2Crochet's great square. Bright yellow and varigated yarn around the heart.

SO VERY PRETTY. A great addition to the charity heart afghan.

Thanks for testing.

Donna

07/28/08 Luv2Crochet aka Lindsay R (1 yellow and varigated square)

Thanks for the beautiful squares for the Charity Heart Afghans!! Very much appreciated!! Very pretty!!!

08/01/08 Priszm aka Val from Florida (1 dark red and 1 light purple)

08/01/08 Cheri M from Modesto, CA (1 medium purple).

08/01/08 Adrian S from PA (1 mint green, 1 electric blue, 1 pale pink, 1 pale yellow)

Donna

Sorry. Testing ended and the pattern is for sale now at my new ETSY store.

I have more squares that I am getting ready to have tested. Most are hearts.

Email me at SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com to keep in contact so when I get ready for testers I'll post again. People who tested are sending squares for the Charity Heart Aghans.

Donna

oh, I want to try one!!!!!!!!!!!! pm me for my email if it's still ok to test it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeganB

Sorry. Testing ended and the pattern is for sale now at my new ETSY store.

I have more squares that I am getting ready to have tested. Most are hearts.

Email me at SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com to keep in contact so when I get ready for testers I'll post again. People who tested are sending squares for the Charity Heart Aghans.

Donna

Can I pre-volunteer?

Hi Priszm,

All the testers who sent in squares for the Charity Heart Square afghan will get the first invites for the next testing in a few days. I just sent out a reminder email to everyone who tried/tested asking them to send in their squares. You're on the short list Priszm !!

Is this the right link Priszm?

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81948

Donna

Can I pre-volunteer?

Here is the list of the wonderful squares received today for the charity heart afghans.

08/04/08 Debi B - Thornton, CO (1 rose and off white)

08/04/08 Debie W - Portland, ME (1 bright orange, 1 pale yellow, 1 electric blue)

08/04/08 Wendy W, Pottstown, PA (1 red, 1 bright green)

08/04/08 Danys, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (1 red/yellow, 1 red/yellow)

THANKS,

Donna

Received some beautiful squares today for the charity heart afghan from people who tested this pattern. THANKS EVERYONE. I'll get the squares together now after the Crochetville OLYMPICS.

08/08/08 Lorri V, East Syracruse, NY (1 bright orange and varigated blue and purple)

08/08/08 Fran B, Norfolk, VA (1 blue purple varigated)

08/08/08 Shirley A, Greensboro, GA ((2 dark green, 2 light pink, 1 light yellow)

Donna

Received 3 squares today. Thanks ladies!! Well done. After the Crochetville Olympics I'll be putting the afghan together for charity.

08/18/08 Shelby H, Millerdstown, PA (1 purple, 1 blue)

08/18/08 Sheri H, Carson, CA (1 pink/burgundy)

Donna

• 2 weeks later...

Received what I believe are the final squares from MyBlueAngels. I'm now going to create the Heart of a Child afghan(s) to be given to charity.

The last squares were received by:

09/05/08 Aurora... MyBlueAngels, Witchita, KS (1 light pink, 1 light purple, 1 light blue)

Thank you very much everyone that sent squares. I'll post pictures as I get going of the afghan.

Donna

Archived