Knitting-Warehouse

ChainThree

I purchase most of my yarn from the Knitting-Warehouse. They have a straight $5.99 shipping and handling fee no matter how much yarn you purchase, and usually their prices are lower than most of the places that I find on the web. Was wondering if others use this particular site, and if not if they could suggest other good sites from which to purchase yarn.

I'm a yarnaholic ... have more yarn than probably most stores! LOL :yay

I love Knitting-Warehouse.com. I've been using them for about 5 years now. I like there shipping charges better than the places that charge depending on how much you purchase. That can get spendy.

Julee

Knitting-Warehouse is the best!! I have had nothing but great service from them, their prices are terrific (believe me, I've done my research) and shipping can't be beat. (OK, if there is a similar site with these prices and free shipping, then that might work;)) Otherwise, this one is a keeper.

CraftsEtc.com is another good one with free shipping for orders over $25. Knitting-Warehouse has a bigger selection of yarns but when CraftsEtc puts what they do have on sale, they can offer some really great prices.

Archived