Diplohookticus Jimbosei sighting!!!

Now THIS is exciting!!! Painstaking work is underway, gradually unveiling this pre Knit-eolithic era hook. Visit my blog and see for yourself!

Hate to cross a Craftypithicus in a dark alley. This thing is taking me to the aerobic stage daily, just from removing the non-hook enclosure.

More pics in the blog.

Jimbo ...... sei

New blog entry... I risked sticking my hand in Dippy's mouth to give an idea of the size of this feller.

Anyone going to the Portland CGOA event?? I'm hoping to bring Dippy there for his premier public appearance on International Crochet Day (Sept 12).

an update, though not much to tell, is that Dippy is still in recovery, but as luck would have it, the cosmetic surgery has not been as effective as one would hope. Cracks happen and there's just not much to do for it... at least that i'm aware of. So it looks like I'll be on the lookout for some type of filler. A sort of Diplohookticus Jimbosei make-up if there is such a thing. And the weight loss we hoped for?? Well I'm going to just have to hope those who crochet with Dippy have good biceps.

Anybody seen patterns for a 6 1/2 inch (diameter.... the Bates gauge doesn't go that high) hook?

tired

Jimbo

• 5 years later...

Archived