Introducing Crochet Style Etc

Mona Modica

logo%20for%20website%20with%20dropped%20shadow%2D1.jpg

Splendid%20tortoise%20handle%20brick%2D1.jpg

ProductsOmega La Espiga

nylon thread, purse frame and pattern can all

be purchased here. And you can see many other creations made with this wonderful nylon thread.

Karens%20Wrap%202%2D1.jpg

Estilo yarn and lots more. This top pattern by Kim Guzman made by Karen Drouin. And see many more by our Omegaholics.

picture%20of%20book%2D1.gif ji82%2D1.jpg

Many books like Mary Jane Hall's Positively Crochet and Japanese Books always at least 15% off

sinfoni%20plum%20cape%2D1.jpg

Monthly Specials This month

Sinfonia cotton yarn 25% off. Always check my home page for the current special. This cape pattern by Doris Chan.

crochet%20jul%2008%2D1.jpg

Community Garage Sale Get rid of some of that old stash and find a bargain in someone else's "trash".

Testimonials Some of my wonderful customers have let me know they agree this is these products are the greatest!

"gosh i am very excited i found omega thread source i consider it the best in the world for crocheting love the stuff!!!"

Crochet Snob Those k....... snobs don't have anything on us. Join the fun!

Wholesale And if you can't get enough of these wonderful products, contact me and I'll get you started so you can enjoy and share!

My name is Mona Modica and I have been importing Omega products for about 2 years now. It has grown from a few rolls of #18 to all their nylon thread and tons of different kinds of yarn. I am still amazed at their quality, creativity, kindness, reliability, and promptness. There are not many people who can say they are living their life's dream. I am one lucky girl!!

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to let you know I just visited your website and a lot of what I saw there was new to me, I'm really impressed and totally enjoyed browsing. I also felt frustrated because I wish I could try tons of stuff from there but I cannot even order anything right now so for now I'll just have to dream, however, I wish to congratulate you for pursuing your dream and want to send my best wishes to you.:clap

P.S. Hmm, I just noticed the 1/2 price shipping, this may change things for me, I still have the rest of the month to think about shopping so thanks for this! More businesses should follow your example, we sure all need a break as you say!

Archived