2 at a time Socks-Finished w/ pics!

rstultz

I started these for my son. This is my first 2 at a time. I am really happy with how they are coming along. I am using Merino #5.

2615216349_6117a795a7_m.jpg

2615216353_ca04f5b851_m.jpg

I love the color of the yarn! I've been tempted to try that method but been afraid to.

I love the color of the yarn! I've been tempted to try that method but been afraid to.

Its really easy. Your post on sock inspired me to make more. This is my 2nd pair. The first pair was done on dp's I posted pics of them here.

Getting use to the cable takes a little but I think it is worth it. After making a few more pairs I think I will try 2 at a time w/ 2 kneedles.

I bought the 2-at-a-time socks book and carefully read through the instructions but I had a hard time conceptualizing after step 10. I happened to be in a LYS yesterday and they were advertising a class to go with the book. I signed up for the class immediately. I definitely feel better knowing someone will be there while I try this technique. They're going to do the sample sock from the book. I do toe-up socks and this book does cuff down, so it's going to be interesting.

I bought the 2-at-a-time socks book and carefully read through the instructions but I had a hard time conceptualizing after step 10. I happened to be in a LYS yesterday and they were advertising a class to go with the book. I signed up for the class immediately. I definitely feel better knowing someone will be there while I try this technique. They're going to do the sample sock from the book. I do toe-up socks and this book does cuff down, so it's going to be interesting.

These also are the sample socks. There is a web site link on Ralvery that has donation sites for them if you don't have a little one around. They happen to fit my 13 month old perfect!

I have never done a toe up sock. On my list to conqure.

Well here they are....

2631062425_4651948b50_m.jpg

2631062457_0c01b6a3cc_m.jpg

Archived