Mollyanna

Tunisian entrelac baby blanket

:cheer

that is a beautiful baby afghan .. love the look but it is sewing all those little squares that would get to me.. I did a granny type baby afghan for my second dd ages ago with all the tiny squares and said never again lol

Darlene

You don't sew them together each square is built off the previous ones. that is what the technique is.

Edited by goodie2shoes

I want to know how to do this I have the colors I want and a baby due in august help!!! where can i find the pattern to this!!!!

That is gorgeous! I am going to have to learn that stitch!

I want to know how to do this I have the colors I want and a baby due in august help!!! where can i find the pattern to this!!!!

Carolyn Christmas has a great pattern booklet for this at Gormetcrochet.com. It's a great tutorial on the pattern.

That is so pretty. Great job.

Shoot! There was a crochet tutorial for an entrelac scarf very recently but now I cant find it. :/ It was just this week or last, too. Has anyone else seen it?

Hugs

Kath

The blanket is so beautiful!

I really love the look of entrelac and you've done a super job on this blanket, no wonder it was snapped up straight away!

How do you make this? It is very different. What is tunisian? I'd love instructions :)

Do you have a pattern for this? I'd love to make one for a baby boy. It's so different and that is what I'm looking for in a pattern :)

I have been learning Tunisian and haven't yet had the courage to try entrelac. I think it look lovely. :yay