Ruby Doily

The Shrone

rubydoily-thumb.jpg

Click to see larger image

Yet another doily completed from the Patricia Kristoffersen book "Doilies With A Twist". This one is called Ruby and what makes this special besides the spirals is the heart pattern that is made using back-post dc's.

I didn't work on this doily for two weeks as I just wasn't feeling up to crocheting after the surgery, but I'm back at it again and working on another doily pattern from the same book. I think I'll wind up making every pattern from the book as I'm trying to perfect the spirals.

~ Lori

That's so beautiful! I'm so tempted to try them out I might

Just buy the book.Can I ask you what kind/size of needle do you

use to thread the ends. Because the one I use is too big.and

it always leaves my doilies and the bookmarks that I'm making,

looking distorted. I hope you don't mind that I asked.:hook

Beautiful just :manyheart the looks of it. You did a great job on it and I think you are getting the spirals down pretty well. Glad you are feeling better and can't wait to see more of your wonderful work.

Mary:cheer

WOW!!! I have that book. Did you find the patterns difficult to do? You did a fantastic job on that doily! And I love the color!

Absolutely beautiful - I love the spirals and your crochet thread color choice. You do beautiful work on your doilies Lori! Glad to hear you are on the mend and can enjoy your crochet again!!:flower

Archived