6-Pointed Star Afghan back on Annie's Attic

dakotarose1953

Was taking my weekly "window shopping" look around Annie's Attice and found that they have the 6 Point Star Afghan back for sale. I know lots of you were waiting for that, so thought I would pass it along. Going to order mine!

I've had the star pattern since its first issue and have not crocheted it yet----I wonder how easy or difficult the pattern is?

Thank you for the heads up!! I just ordered my copy. Oh boy another WIM is morphing into a WIP. :lol

I actually inherited the original version. I used to go to the library for a crochet meeting to learn how to crochet and I got to know one of the ladies really good. She passed away. One day I met up with her daughter at a doing and she said I could have all her patterns and they were in her car and she gave them all to me and that pattern was 1 of them in there. I have the cathedral pattern also from Annies Attic.

Carol:hook

Has anyone gotten thier order yet. Mine was shipped June 24th but I was informed it may be as late as July 15th before I get it. I hope not.

Boy this would have saved shipping cost's if I had known it was also going to be put up on e-patterncentral.......grrrrrr.

Archived