(Page 11 Updated Pics)Daughter On The Liver Transplant List

Lesalicious

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here go a quick update before I start on the border on the 21st. So giving up until the 20th for all the squares to come and then put what is left on to the blanket then on the 21 will start on the border. See lookie lookie

Thanks ladies for all your help.:)

View 1 2675516782_40e6c3a28a_m.jpg

View 2 2674706669_97b7284ea6_m.jpg

Awww look at Nesa on her new blanket

2674719911_50bde98170_m.jpg

Lesa, My daughter(proudmama762003) has spoken fondly of the beautiful work you do and your girls..PLEASE give your beautiful daughter,Nesa, :hug or two from this Grandma in Idaho..got here too late to contribute, but will look for another way to help.

Lesa, My daughter(proudmama762003) has spoken fondly of the beautiful work you do and your girls..PLEASE give your beautiful daughter,Nesa, :hug or two from this Grandma in Idaho..got here too late to contribute, but will look for another way to help.

Thanks Aspensnana. I will totally throw my girls some hugs and kisses from you.

Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts and prayers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lesalicious,

How is Nesa doing? I keep looking for updates. Hoping for some GREAT news.

I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

She is doing fine she had surgery on July 23th everything looks ok but, she is still on the liver transplant list she isn't in danger to get a new liver anytime soon but, they is keeping a close eye on her and her month surgeries she still will have to get done. I updated Show and Tell in the Children category with the latest on how Nesa blanket looks take a look thanks for the throughts and prayers.:)

Archived