(Page 11 Updated Pics)Daughter On The Liver Transplant List

Lesalicious

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Cindy and Peggy got the squares yesterday just getting on thanks a bunch Nesa love them all. Have pics will update those later or on my blog this weekend:)

Thanks now on with crocheting. :)

Thanks to Jessicagil, MarleenCrochets and Pat54. Got all your squares in mail today.

I want to try to update my blog and also post a picture of what I have done so far with my daughter's blanket.:)

Thanks ladies.:)

Lesa, do you still need any more squares? What about things for Nellie? I would like to send her something, too; so she doesn't feel "left out" right now. I hope Nesa will be able to get well soon. :manyheart

Tina

Lesa these are the squares I will be sending. (Hopefully tomorrow, it is all in the box just have to tape it up and address it....)

th_001-17.jpg

Maybe it will help you to plan, with what squares you have/have coming... I wish I could do more, I am just so busy right now.

Tina

I made mine up. I did a circle with 22 triples (ch 4, 21 trc in 1st chain) for the head, two circles with 14dcs (ch 3, 13 dc in 1st chain) for the ears, sewed them to the head over three sts & w/ three sts in between. Made a 6" square that is like a granny square but with no spaces, dc in each st all along sides and 2 dc ch 2 in the corners. Sewed the head onto the square. HTH

I liked the ones that someone (Peggy85225) had done here w/ a black Mickey Mouse head, and tried to copy them my own way. :hook

Where is everyone getting these micky mouse squares? Can someone direct me in the right direction? Thanks!

Archived