(Page 11 Updated Pics)Daughter On The Liver Transplant List

Lesalicious

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need more I will be glad to help out. I have RR black and white varigated if you think that will look ok, otherwise I use plain black and white. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayers. If I can be of help, please send me your addy.

Thanks Pat sending you my address. You can totally do the squares how ever you like mixed or plain all worked for me. Those just the 3 colors she choice and I am going with those colors.: Thanks again:)

2607543824_804b4c814b_m.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3186/2607543836_e973a4e7f3_m.jpg

Well, the other pictures won't show up and I'm not sure why.

I hope this works, here are the pictures of the 30 squares and the one square I said I was going to do in Knit. The Knit square is finished on all 4 edges so you can put the border around it. Package is going out today.

If this doesn't work, I have all the pictures posted on my blog at www.cindybmw2004.blogspot.com

Hi,

I'm interested in making some squares. I have red, white and black yarn in my stash. Let me know where to send them:manyheart. I'm sending postive thoughts your way for you and your daughters...I read your blog all the time and am always amazed at how resourceful you are.

Thanks,

Danny

I hope this works, here are the pictures of the 30 squares and the one square I said I was going to do in Knit. The Knit square is finished on all 4 edges so you can put the border around it. Package is going out today.

If this doesn't work, I have all the pictures posted on my blog at www.cindybmw2004.blogspot.com

What a fantastic Mickey Mouse square!

:flower:ghugI dont know if i could make a square as pretty as mickey but i will be happy to be of help.Hope she will enjoy the blanket that is made .The people here are so kind ,I am so happy to be here.I will assure your daughter and family will be in my prayers.Good luck i i sent a pm for the address .Take car :crocheting

Oh wow Cindy my daughter Nesa is standing here saying wooooooo wooooo lol jumping up and down. I told her it was for her I said some nice ladies are sending some crochet squares to do you a blanket. She is so happy.

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies.

I will update with the center piece of her blanket. A picture. I have done the letters so far and about 10 squares. So pictures will be up soon.

Thanks again ladies.

Sending addres to Miss Danny and Thersea:)

Archived