imthesilverlining27

Rat Hammock

cool! My 11 yo DD has a hamster, Cheeko, that may be getting a little bored with his environment, and this looks like a project that my DD can do herself! Thanks.

Ha, ha! Cute idea!

Good idea! I hope Beans will have a long and happy life with you. We can already see he'll be spoiled rotten with homemade handmade presents! :)

Very cool idea!!!

i am going to make one for my rat right now!

its such a great idea!

and to think with me having owned over 15 rats i would have thought of this! thanks for the great idea!

I love it! I never thought of this for my rat. Sometimes 'great' ideas are the simplest ones we don't even look at.

~ Debby

I recently designed a hammock for my rat, Beans. :D Just wanted to share. You can find details on my blog: imthesilverlining27.blogspot.com . Thanks for looking!

I accidentally left a skein of yarn near my rats' cage and they are using what they chewed and pulled from it as bedding. Hmm, I wonder, if I make them a hammock will they actually use it or just chew it apart?

Don't know that I would ever crochet for a rat, lol, but looks like the rat is appeciative. :) I had to show this to my DH. He got a chuckle out of it.