Comfortghan for my baby sister...

CraftyGal

My sister is going through a real rouhg time right now. She lost a very dear friend this last week. She called this person Mama, she is from the adult group home that my sister lived in. The staff did not believe her when she said she believed her friend had passed away. She had a psychotic break and threatened to commit suicide. The police were called and she was held for 72 hrs observation. She is staying at my mom's until things settle.

Here favorite color is purple, any shades. I would love to give this to her during this tough time. I just don't have a lot of time to complete one by myself. She also loves daisies, so if we could do any floral squares that we be great.

Please pm me for the addy and any further information or for questions.

Cora

Hi! I haven't heard from you for an address and I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be back for a couple weeks so if you send an address it'll be awhile before I'm back to mail it to you.

Happy crocheting!

Colleen

• 4 weeks later...

So I mailed out my square to you on Monday. Get this--when I took the envelope to the post office, they decided since it was a puffy envelope that it looked "suspicious" and had me fill out customs forms on it and asked me all kinds of questions! :lol Nothing more dangerous in there than a puple flowered daisy square!!! Look out! We might cuddle you to death!:hug

:hook Colleen

So I mailed out my square to you on Monday. Get this--when I took the envelope to the post office, they decided since it was a puffy envelope that it looked "suspicious" and had me fill out customs forms on it and asked me all kinds of questions! :lol Nothing more dangerous in there than a puple flowered daisy square!!! Look out! We might cuddle you to death!:hug

:hook Colleen

:loltoo funny! You didnt use "organic" yarn:yarn did you?:lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived