Some More Bookmarks

chessie

After seeing some of the other bookmarks posted I wanted to

show some of mine.

They make such nice gifts! Now I have no idea how to get rid of this BIG PIC!

th_DSC01229.jpg

Sorry for the wayyyy to big pic but I don't know how to change it.

boomarks1.jpg

I love all of them. Where did you find the pattern for the varigated ones?

sondra

The varigated ones on the top pic are tatted that is in a pattern book that I have.

I went thru my patterns and the pineapple in the bottom pic I see was posted by RoseRed here on the 'ville

Those are fantastic! I especially love the bright multi-colored ones. My DD is teaching herself to tat and loved the tatted ones.

What is the name of the bright multi-colored thread? I would love to buy some and use it for trims. It would look great on jeans.

Michelle in Southern AZ

Those are fantastic! I especially love the bright multi-colored ones. My DD is teaching herself to tat and loved the tatted ones.

What is the name of the bright multi-colored thread? I would love to buy some and use it for trims. It would look great on jeans.

Michelle in Southern AZ

I wish I could remember the name of the color of that thread sorry I no longer have the wrapper it came in.But I do know I got the thread at Michaels hope that helps some.:) If I should think of it I will let you know.

I wish I could remember the name of the color of that thread sorry I no longer have the wrapper it came in.But I do know I got the thread at Michaels hope that helps some.:) If I should think of it I will let you know.

Its from Southmaid and the color is Mexicana :yay

Its from Southmaid and the color is Mexicana :yay

What a fun name for thread.

I will look for it around here-we only have a Walmart. On second thought, maybe I'll just order some from Herrschnerrs. Then I could order other things to round out a shipment. You can't order just one thing ya know! :lol

Michelle in Southern AZ

What a fun name for thread.

I will look for it around here-we only have a Walmart. On second thought, maybe I'll just order some from Herrschnerrs. Then I could order other things to round out a shipment. You can't order just one thing ya know! :lol

Michelle in Southern AZ

I saw it online at Joann's on sale for 1.74 Not sure what the shipping will be.

Do you tat with a "shuttle" or needle????

I love shuttle tatting and have been away from it for a while - am looking to get back to it!

Nice job!

Do you tat with a "shuttle" or needle????

I love shuttle tatting and have been away from it for a while - am looking to get back to it!

Nice job!

Thanks, I do both shuttle and needle tatting. The bookmarks in the pic are needle tatted :)

Thanks, I do both shuttle and needle tatting. The bookmarks in the pic are needle tatted :)

So is it easier to needle tat? I've tried shuttle tatting and I just can't get more than 2 stitches done at a time. My DD has taught herself to shuttle tat and is quite good. Me on the other hand-just knots. :blush

I'll try Joann's online and see if the deal is better with them. I've never ordered from them before. Thanks for the tip.

Michelle in Southern AZ

Archived