Date changed AGAIN!! to Tuesday Aug 19 for toy drive delivery!

KristieMN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning ~ 2 boxes are being sent out to you this morning. I am so excited to be a part of this project. Thanks so much for doing this!

Definitely take pics is you can!

I will be taking tons of pictures!!

I have to update with some more pictures too!

We now have over 600 toys....

I will get an official count shortly here.

Thank you to everyone who has helped with this project!

This means so much to me!

I sent you a box yesterday, they said 6-7 days. I hope it gets to you in time! There's the snail I tested for you, a big reddish teddy bear (the one w/ the Valentine's heart), a smallish purple teddy/polar bear and Pegasus (from Disney). There's also 2 coloring books and two little manicure type sets with an emery board and nail polish.

if you send it priority she should get it in time for the official date - however she will be bringing her dr for her appt towards the end of the month and will bring any stragglers with her then! so send send send!!!!

is it to late to send a toy in? I just finished the poodle.

Guess what.... 676 toys so far...not including what came in yesterday!

Libbys appointment has been changed to the 20th of Aug. due to scheduling conflicts.

If I still get additional toys beyond that date.. I will make a trip in to deliver them.

how can I not?? :D

I will post more pics of the new toys shortly!

Good Morning!

I just talked to Stephanie...we had to change the date for the toy drive.

Tom is out of the building tomorrow. He wants us to come on the show to say hi to the kids again!

I will have an updated toy count today for everyone!!!

My box went out late Friday night. I like to haunt the Post Office after work at midnight :eek

Just updated the toy drive patterns.

I have EIGHT patterns this year for the toy drive!!

Thank you to all who have helped so far!!!

I know which toys are going to start off my box for next year! Thank you to the designers who donated patterns :manyheart

Kristie,

I think the staff and kids are going to be AMAZED at all the goodies you have in your boxes :yay.

• 1 year later...

Are you having a 4th annual toy drive? I'd like to help if you are. I know quite a bunch of children and they love toys, so I have an idea of what to make. If we send in toys for the 4th toy drive, will the patterns for the 3rd toy drive still be available? Just curious. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
And i would love to help too!!! Do i get any patterns from you or can i send whatever toy i can make?

Hi!

This is from 2009...however, we are indeed doing it again! Here is the link to the toy drive going on now!

2011 toy drive!

The intro should expain it all.

When I get toys in the mail, I will email the new patterns to you. If you need some patterns to start with ... I have TONS of free patterns here in the ville.

Also, my weebly site.... click here

Search around in the different tabs there... you will find tons of free patterns!

Thank you for helping!

Kristen

Archived