Date changed AGAIN!! to Tuesday Aug 19 for toy drive delivery!

KristieMN

Just wanted to let you know, there will be an announcement this weekend about another 2 free patterns that have been donated for the toy drive.

For those of you who already send and recieved their patterns, I will email you the new ones as soon as they are ready!!

Keep your eyes open to see what is coming!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found this - was wondering if there was a toy drive this year. I have so enjoyed contributing the last two years and you can count me in for this year too! I am going to try my hand at making some things this year also. Good Luck and let's keep the mailman super busy going to Kristie's house.

Just counted the number of toys I've made so far. I'm up to 5. I was hoping to get to 12, but we'll see what happens as time permits. I've also got another handful of stuffed toys to add to the package!

You've got such a great turnout!! Can't wait to see how many toys and boxes you end up with!

OK, I'm in. Going to start filling a box up right now. We'll see how much I can squeeze in by the deadline. Do we have a deadline yet? I'll pm you for your addy when I'm ready to ship.:D

I stopped at Joann's yesterday for a skein of white for another project I'm doing and while in the checkout line I was browsing their $1 deals. I picked up 2 coloring books to add to your package!

Kristen - Remember to choose (5) patterns from my Etsy store as

incentives to add to your list! Let me know and I'll get them and photos

sent to you. Peggy

thank you peggy!! You are too kind!

I will email you with the additional 4 (ping ping is too cute to pass up!! )

this morning.

thank you so much!!

Kristen

:hook With all these patterns that are being offered (2 that KristieMN is offering, the 5 that peggytoes is offering, and the 1 from chiscrochetcrazy) 8 total patterns; we will all be busy! :hook

I just wanted to post and say thank you to everyone! Whether you are donating patterns, toys, or money for the purchase of toys, everything is appreciated!

A HUGE thank you to KristieMN for all the patterns, work, time, and effort that you put into this toy drive each year! :hug

Just went thought a whole bag of beanies and other toys I picked up a while ago, and a lot of them are going into the box to be sent in! I might have to go ask for some donations for shipping!

Last pattern has been added!!

Chiscrochetcrazy had donated the fruity pattern.

So, there are now 8 patterns you can receive for sending toys!!

The bookmarks and the toys both look great!

I have an updated picture of the latest toys that came in ... I will post it soon!

Thank you to all who have donated so far!

We were wrote up in the U of M paper again. It is an inside paper for the staff at the hospital. :)

So far, we are working on filling up the 4th box...and these are BIG boxes!

We even have a Hannah Montana doll, brand new in the box that a c'villers daughter decided to dontate!

I keep every note that is sent. :) I am adding them to my toy drive scrap book.

Let me tell you, it is getting to be a thick folder!

Thanks again!

Kristie, I have a box ready to ship. Can you please pm me your address?

I am also wondering what age range the kids are that you donate to. Are there any teens?

Thank's,

Debby

I will pm you in just a minute!

The ages range from newborn, to 20. Most of the kids are 16 and under however.

Lots of teens too!

With any money that I collect, I normally get teen age items.... like books for the older kids, playing cards... stuff like that.

O.k... here are a few more pictures of the toys that have come in.

The second, is my box wall. :lol

It how has 5 boxes..and we will start a 6th soon!

Thank you to everyone who is helping!!

toydrive081.jpg

toydrive092.jpg

Archived