Comfortgan for a dear friend! It is finished pic in post#43! Update in post #48

dorothysgirls

th_comfortgan001.jpg

th_comfortgan003.jpg

th_tayssquare001.jpg

clickable

I recieved more squares in the mail today :cheer:clap!!! The five on the top are from Aleita.

The next 4 are from Crazybunny!!!

And the one on the bottom my daughter did!! It is the first thing that she has completed!!!:hook

Thank You all very much!!!:manyheart

I have recieved many wonderful squares that I want to thank all of you that helped. I have to make a few more then I can start assembling them. All of them that I have recieved I already have edged I will post pictures of it when I get it done.:hug

• 2 weeks later...

th_judysblanketisdone001.jpg

th_judysblanketisdone002.jpg

cliclable!!

It is done!! I love the way it turned out. I am getting ready to put it in the washer and send it out. Thank You ladies for making it possible to do this for her. :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:yay:cheer:clap Wow!!! Looks fantabulous. She will love it!!!!!!! What's next??????? Are you going to make another blanky that I can sit in on while you make it????:yes:yes:devil :lol

:hug:manyheart

Judy called me today and she was thrilled with the comfortgan. She loved the idea that squares came form all ove the country, and she was amazed that so many people she had never met were so willing to give their time and talent to send her a hug by mail. She wanted me to thank all of you for her.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recieved a card fron Judy today. This is what it says:

"Thank You for the lovely comfortgan. You are thoughtful. It was a wonderful suprise. I'd never heard of this special project from a crochet group, but you can share with them it was a very heartwarming gift. Thank you"

Archived