Help requested for brain surgery patients

Schmetterling

Hi Keesha, I'd be happy to help! As the survivor of 2 brain surgeries I understand the need all too well. The doctor's assistant was kind enough to get a cap from the cancer ward for me to wear. I was also gifted with a knitted one when I got home several weeks later. I have wanted to do something like this for so long, but have been torn between this and my survivors of abuse project. Thank you so much for starting this! Please PM me your addy and I'll get to work on some hats! :hug

Wow this is so inspiring that you are able to talk about your experiences! I think its great when poeple let others kow what they have been through as it raises awareness to such trumated issues!

Good luck in the furture and I would be so happy to help with this great charity,

:c9:c9

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your encouragement is appreciated, I am sure! Thanks for any help you are able to give. :)

I can also be reached at daswunderkind at cox dot net.

Just for a reminder if anybody is up for it, I am always in great need of assistance locating hospitals around the U.S. that have neurosurgery/ology departments that would like to receive hats to give to their patients. I have a letter ready to go. All a person needs to do is go to the website of their local hospital(s), get the email address to volunteer department, and email the letter I have ready. If anyone is willing to do this please let me know and I will send the letter to you. I would love to add some hospitals to the list for all of you wonderful volunteers!

Wow this is so inspiring that you are able to talk about your experiences! I think its great when poeple let others kow what they have been through as it raises awareness to such trumated issues!

Good luck in the furture and I would be so happy to help with this great charity,

• 3 months later...

Archived