A couple of sets for the twins

carovan

Our dd is expecting twins (a boy and a girl :yay) in September. The baby shower was this past Sunday and this is what I made for her. She just loved them and said she will get pictures for me later.

babygirlset.jpg

babyboyset.jpg

The hat, jacket and mittens are from Annie's Hooked on Crochet Dec. 2007. The Ugg booties are from Pamapaloza's site, and the blankets were made using a stitch pattern of my choice, but have a hole in the middle for a seat belt to go through. I got the idea from the Woolcrafting site under Baby Car Seat blanket.

Those are adorable! It's funny...I'm expecting twins (boy and girl) in September too...I had to go check again and make sure you weren't MY mom, somehow snuck on here, lol!

These are beautiful! What yarn did you use for the white? It looks just like the sheep stuff! (I know there's a better name for it, but it has escaped me at the moment)

I used Hobby Lobby's "Baby Bee - Lambie Pie" which ended up being easier to work with than I thought it would be.

Thank you everyone for the nice responses. :) We have 4 grandbabies due before the end of the year, which will bring our total up to 10. :eek I just love making things for them, and they keep me busy making them things.

Wow, that's maybe the best boy/girl set I've ever seen! :clap

You do beautiful work. I really like the colours/yarns you chose and the buttons are a lovely finishing touch. They are truly special layettes :)

Archived