doily and bookmarks

dennymare

I used some thread that I received from Jaclim to make the doily, I love the color of the thread but I think I need to pick a different pattern for this thread.

Also here are some bookmarks I made using various types of thread.

Mary

crystaldoily.jpgcrochetedbookmarks1.jpg

very nice, all of it! I particularly like the bookmarks on either end. Did you freeform, or were they from a particular pattern? (not that I'm ready to advance to thread yet!)

Thanks all for your comments, I use a spray stiffener I got at wal-mart so that the book marks lay straight. I wish I was creative enough to freeform but no, I definately need patterns. I got alot of those patterns off the net from various places.

Mary:cheer

very nice, all of it! I particularly like the bookmarks on either end. Did you freeform, or were they from a particular pattern? (not that I'm ready to advance to thread yet!)

I recognize the one on the right. It is Priscilla Hewitt's Icicle Bookmark. I made one last weekend for the bookmark swap:

16691041_1670aaca34_m.jpg

Mary: Your bookmarks are FANTASTIC! I hope I'm lucky enough to receive one. Did you block your icicle bookmark? I haven't done anything to mine yet.

Thank you all for your comments:cheer

Celeste: I haven't starched my icicle bookmarks yet, but might spritz it a little with a spray stiffner I have just to keep it shape.

Chatty: The Gold bookmark can be found at: http://pandacrochet.8m.com/

She has a lot of free patterns and they are awesome.

Mary

Archived