Mickey Mouse icon square?

MissColee

Question

Im doing a swap on Craftster and I'd like to make an afghan for my partner. I'd like to make a Mickey Mouse icon on a few of them. (just like the black shadow of his head and his ears) I can do graph work, I just cant seem to find a graph of just his head. Ive seen lots of free ones of the full him.

Any help?

thanks!

Colee

5 answers to this question

I saw that Amy, one of our Crochetville Moderators, made three black circles once........the head and the two ears. I think the circle for the head was slightly larger, and she sewed them onto a skirt that she had made. It was very cute:yes

I saw that Amy, one of our Crochetville Moderators, made three black circles once........the head and the two ears. I think the circle for the head was slightly larger, and she sewed them onto a skirt that she had made. It was very cute:yes

That's exactly what I did, and then attached the head silhouette to a skirt I was wearing to a special "Party for the Senses" at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

I'm not aware of any licensed pattern like the one you're looking for. In order to legally distribute a pattern featuring a likeness of Mickey Mouse (a copyrighted and trademarked character), the designer/publisher has to make licensing arrangements with Disney (whether they're selling the pattern or giving it away for free). Disney won't even talk with companies that haven't been in business a certain number of years and don't sell a certain amount of $$ in product per year. That's why there are very few licensed Disney patterns available.

Some people choose to distribute unlicensed patterns anyway. However, to protect Crochetville from legal troubles related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement, our guidelines do not allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find any unlicensed patterns (via post, private message, or email through the forum).

Archived