Donna's Crochet Designs.com

Hello to everyone out there in Crochetville!

I'm very happy to include my web site amoung the advertisers at Marketplace.

For those who do not know me. I have been designing crochet patterns for over ten years now and have been lucky enough to see my designs published in Annie's Scrap Club, "Big-Hook Crochet", "Blue Ribbon Crochet", "Crochet Gifts To Go", Crochet For A Quiet Evening" and many more. My latest design to be published was a tote in January's Crochet magazine.

My website features many of my designs and in many catagories like: Babies, Christmas, Toys (my favorite), Totes and Purses, plus many more.

january057.jpgRecentely I have just finished up a series for the 6" Miss Bear. This is her as Millie from the movie: "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". She also has been Scarlet from "Gone With The Wind" and Mary Poppins.

belts063.jpgI'm also addicted to designing purses. This is my petal purse has has been very popular. I've also done an Acorn and Leaf purse in Homespun yarns, Heart Tote with an all over loop texture with 4 ply yarn as well as a Suede and Boa yarn purse and many, many more!

That's just a few fo the designs you will find at my website.

I must admit that my very favorite thing to do is be challenged! Easpecially if it is an article that has never been seen in crochet before!

So stop on by, take a look at my patterns and maybe drop me a design idea or two.

It has always been my policy that anything you make from one of my pattern is yours to sell, keep or whatever. So long as you do not sale the pattern or give it away.

Hope to see you soon!

Archived