Please share your VERY FAVORITE shawl pattern!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to try CroJulee's Angel Wings.

I finished a Seraphina short version for my SIL's birthday. Ran out of yarn or else it would have been longer. The instructions can twist your brain around especially when it's not 100% to begin with. bwg I will try that one again.

A plain triangular pattern was my fave but now I like the shapes of batwings, butterfly/angel wings, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

The pineapple fan shawl is my absolute favorite!!!:manyheart Thankfully I printed multiple copies before Celtwich took down her site. Don't know if it's available somewhere else now?

My first shawl was the Aphrodite and I loved it! I plan on making another... This was done in Caron SS Autumn Red or some name like that :hook

is it the same or just similar to the pineapple shawl?

edit: compared pics..similar but not the same :hook might have to try that one too!

post-35596-135897518523_thumb.jpg

Thanks, but that's not the one. I meant the one that Celtwich used to have on her angelfire website- the pattern is actually a chair back cover, but if made with a larger hook and yarn, is a shawl. :yes

You can find Celts Vintage Crochet patterns here. This is her new site, you need to join her group on yahoo.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celtsvintagecrochet/

Archived